Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I'm confused

I don't like this feeling. Why does it keep on repeating? Do I really deserve it? I'm very confused right now. I don't know what to do and how to feel. I wish it'll vanished cause I don't want this to grow into something that I'll regret. I know for myself that if this would happen, I'll take the consequences. Surely it will hurt me. Not only me but the persons involve in this. I wish I was numb. What is the right thing to do? I know this is wrong but I can't control it. It was accidental. I didn't expect this to happen. But I'll do my best to forget and control this feeling because I know it's impossible. I made a sin. I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. ='(

2 comments:

Unknown said...

your confused?

then try not to be!

hehe!

wah! kelangan juf ug verification key para lang maka comment? gosh!

jepoyz said...

ahahaha.. inspire...